Personal Injury Resources
- Breach of Duty
- Burden of Proof
- Contributory Fault
- Economic Damages
- Expert Witnesses
- How Are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- How Much Is a Lawyer Consultation Fee?
- Mitigate Damages
- Non-Economic Damages
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Punitive Damages
- San Antonio Personal Injury FAQ
- Timeline of a Personal Injury Case According to a San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer
- What Does a San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
- What Is a Personal Injury Case?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Common Types of Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Concussion Injuries
- Crushing Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Whiplash Injuries
- View All +
San Antonio, TX Resources
- San Antonio Government Website – Find out more about services, online payments, events, and more in San Antonio, TX.
- Visit San Antonio – Find things to do, news, and events in San Antonio.
- San Antonio Community Resource Directory – A directory of human services including nonprofit organizations, congregations, government agencies, and compassionate groups in and around San Antonio.
- Bexar County Website – Visit the official website of Bexar County
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — A nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — Dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Additional Legal Resources
- ABA (American Bar Association) — The largest voluntary association of lawyers and legal professionals in the world. Provides programs, benefits, legal education, news, legal articles, information, and resources about the government, regulations, and laws.
- AllLaw — All about laws, legal information, legal resources and articles, legal updates, legal forms, and attorneys directory.
- ALM’s Law.com — A free online and easy-to-read legal dictionary providing legal terms and definitions.
- Avvo – A legal resource that provides ratings, reviews, and disciplinary records for lawyers in every state, as well as legal advice and legal articles written by lawyers.
- Enjuris — A legal site that offers a collection of resources about personal injury law, legal guides, accident checklists to help you after an accident, real accident stories, a directory of attorneys by state, and more legal information written by lawyers.
- FindLaw – A source of free legal information, resources, news, forms, and access to local lawyers.
- HG.org — One of the very first online law information sites and a top legal resource providing directories of law firms and lawyers, law information, legal articles written by lawyers, and legal guides.
- Justia — A free legal resource with laws, codes, statutes, regulations, news, and more legal Information for lawyers, students, businesses, and the public.
- Law Insider — A legal resource center that provides legal contracts, clauses, and legal definitions.
- Lawyer.com — A legal source that provides directories of lawyers, legal information, and legal articles written by attorneys.
- LegalZoom — A tech company dedicated to making legal help accessible offering an independent network of attorneys and legal advice.
- LII (Legal Information Institute) — An independently funded project of Cornell Law School that provides public legal information for understanding the law.
- Nolo — A legal source providing legal articles, legal encyclopedias, legal forms, law books, legal articles, law blogs, lawyers directory, and software for law firms.
- USLegal — A free legal dictionary providing legal definitions, legal terms, legal terminology, and more legal information.
San Antonio, TX Auto Repair Shops
- The Auto Shop- 429 Earl St, San Antonio, TX 78212, United States
- Alex Tire & Auto Shop- 605 Culebra Rd Unit 106, San Antonio, TX 78201, United States
- A&s auto repair & sales-1717 West Ave, San Antonio, TX 78201, United States
- BEXAR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR-1400 W Hildebrand Ave, San Antonio, TX 78201, United States
- AA Auto Repair-2219 Vance Jackson Rd, San Antonio, TX 78213, United States
San Antonio, TX Emergency Rooms
- Methodist Hospital Texsan Emergency Room- 6700 I-10, San Antonio, TX 78201, United States
- St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital Emergency Room- 7930 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229, United States
- Methodist Hospital ER Adult Entrance- 7700 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229, United States
- Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital Emergency Room- 7400 Merton Minter Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78229, United States
San Antonio, TX Chiropractors
- Hildebrand Chiropractic- 732 W Hildebrand Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212, United States
- Empowered Chiropractic + Massage- 2101 West Ave Ste 103, San Antonio, TX 78201, United States
- Franklin Chiropractic & Accident Clinics, Inc.- 8077 Callaghan Rd ste a, San Antonio, TX 78230, United States
- Atlas Chiropractic- 8410 Fountain Circle, 1305 SW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229, United States
San Antonio, TX Physical Therapists
- Texas Physical Therapy Specialists- 1973 Northwest Loop 410 Ste 102, San Antonio, TX 78213, United States
- Professional Therapy Services of Texas- 8131 I-10 Suite 125, San Antonio, TX 78230, United States
- Healthlink Physical Therapy Medical Center- 5410 Fredericksburg Rd Suite 100, San Antonio, TX 78229, United States
- Momentum Physical Therapy- 5441 Babcock Rd #103, San Antonio, TX 78240, United States
San Antonio, TX Courts
- Castle Hill Municipal Court- 209 Lemonwood Dr, Castle Hills, TX 78213, United States
- Hollywood Park Court Clerk- 2 Mecca Dr, San Antonio, TX 78232, United States
- San Antonio Municipal Court- 401 S Frio St, San Antonio, TX 78207, United States
- Bexar County District Courts- 100 Dolorosa St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.