Sustaining an injury because of a slip and fall accident in San Antonio, Texas, can be devastating. If you experienced a slip and fall, contact George Salinas Injury Lawyers to learn how we can help you. We offer a free consultation and work on a contingency fee basis.
We understand that you have suffered a severe injury. Our legal team works to get you the compensation you deserve from negligent property owners who allowed your injury to happen. Contact our law firm at (210) 225-0909 to schedule a free case review with a top-rated San Antonio slip and fall accident lawyer.
How George Salinas Injury Lawyers Can Help You if You’ve Been Hurt in a Slip and Fall Accident
Your injury was most likely avoidable. Property owners’ negligence and carelessness cause most slip and fall accidents in San Antonio, Texas. You shouldn’t have to suffer the financial consequences of an accident that was not your fault.
Let George Salinas Injury Lawyers fight to get you the money you deserve for your injuries and losses. We have represented thousands of clients and recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts. Our San Antonio personal injury lawyers have been recognized nationally and locally for their legal services.
When you hire George Salinas Injury Lawyers to handle your case, you can expect our attorneys to give you the personalized attention you deserve by:
- Handling all aspects of your slip and fall case from the investigation through settlement or trial
- Thoroughly investigating your case to gather evidence and identify all parties responsible for your injuries
- Documenting your damages to calculate the maximum value for your claim
- Working with leading industry experts, specialists, and professionals to build a solid case
- Pursuing every available insurance and personal injury claim
- Negotiating a fair settlement amount based on the strong case we prepare
- Having an experienced, skilled San Antonio trial lawyer argue your case in court, if necessary
Let our San Antonio personal injury attorneys do the work for you. Contact us to schedule your free case evaluation.
We Handle All Types of Slip and Fall Claims in San Antonio, Texas
A slip and fall accident can happen anywhere. You could be at a retail business, government office, public area, or private property when you are injured. All property owners have a duty of care to provide safe premises for the individuals who visit their properties.
George Salinas Injury Lawyers represents individuals who have slipped, tripped, and fallen at locations throughout San Antonio, including:
- Recreational and sporting facilities
- Bars, restaurants, and clubs
- Government buildings
- Shopping malls, home improvement stores, and other retail businesses
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- College campuses, private schools, and public schools
- Museums and attractions
- Private homes and other residential property
Before you talk with an insurance adjuster, make sure you understand your legal rights. We can ensure you understand all your options for recovering compensation for a slip and fall injury. Our San Antonio slip and fall accident attorneys are available to answer your questions and explain the claims process.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents in San Antonio, TX
Sometimes we slip, trip, and fall because we get distracted. However, many slips and falls occur because a property owner fails to ensure the premises are safe for you and others.
Texas premises liability laws hold property owners, businesses, landlords, government entities, and others accountable when they fail to take reasonable steps to discover, fix, or warn of hazards on their property.
Common hazards and causes of slip and fall accidents in San Antonio include:
- Slippery or slick surfaces
- Broken or damaged steps and stairs
- Missing or damaged handrails
- Loose electrical wires and cables
- Damaged or torn carpeting, floorboards, and other flooring
- Puddles and spilled substances
- Unsecured rugs, carpets, and other floor coverings
- Inadequate lighting
- Uneven floors and surfaces
Slips and falls can occur inside a building or home. You can also fall in parking lots, on sidewalks, or outside. Property owners are responsible for conditions in every area of the property.
Our Legal Team Will Work Hard to Recover Compensation for Your Slip and Fall Injuries
An insurance adjuster might argue that your slip and fall was not serious. They might call it a “minor accident,” but there is nothing minor about falling. Slip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries and permanent impairments.
At George Salinas Injury Lawyers, we take all slip and fall cases seriously. Our lawyers help you recover compensation for injuries caused by falls, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken bones and fractures
- Spinal cord injury
- Back and neck injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, including nerve damage, strains, sprains, and whiplash
- Ankle and wrist injuries
- Concussions and skull fractures
- Facial injuries
If you fall on another party’s property, report the fall to the property owner, manager, or another person in charge. It can help your case to take pictures and make a video of the area to document the conditions.
You should also seek medical treatment for your injuries as soon as possible so you have medical records to prove the fall caused your injuries. If you wait until your symptoms worsen to see a doctor, the insurance company and property owner might argue that you are merely trying to get money and the fall did not cause the injuries you claim.
What Damages Can We Recover for a San Antonio Slip and Fall Accident?
Damages are the monetary award or settlement you receive for a slip and fall accident.
Your damages include economic damages to reimburse you for your financial losses. Slip and fall injuries can be costly. You can also receive non-economic damages to compensate you for the pain and suffering you experience.
A settlement or jury verdict for a slip and fall injury could include compensation for the following:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Rehabilitative therapies
- Loss of enjoyment of life or quality of life
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Lost wages, benefits, and other income
- Physical pain
- Impairments and disabilities
- Diminished earning capacity
Don’t let an insurance company convince you that your slip and fall case is worth less than the full value of your damages. Instead, call George Salinas Injury Lawyers to have a San Antonio slip and fall accident lawyer review your case for free. Our legal team will aggressively fight to get you the settlement you deserve.
How Long Do You Have to File a Claim for a Slip and Fall Injury in San Antonio, TX?
Texas sets deadlines for filing personal injury cases. The statute of limitations for most slip and fall accidents is two years from the injury date. You must file your claim before the deadline to receive money for your claim.
Exceptions to the statute of limitations can give you more or less time to file a claim or lawsuit. Talking with our lawyers as soon as possible after an injury is the best way to avoid a problem.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Our San Antonio Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys?
At George Salinas Injury Lawyers, we understand that a slip and fall injury could significantly impact your finances. You might be out of work for several weeks or months, depending on the severity of your injuries. Even with disability income, it could be challenging to make ends meet.
Therefore, we work on a contingency fee basis. We do not require you to pay a retainer fee to hire our lawyers. Instead, you agree to pay our law firm a percentage of the amount we recover for your case. You do not pay us until we recover money for you.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation With a San Antonio Slip and Fall Lawyer
You probably have lots of questions about slip and fall accidents and personal injury claims. We take the time to answer all your questions and explain your rights.
Call George Salinas Injury Lawyers to schedule a free consultation with an experienced San Antonio slip and fall lawyer.
Highly Rated Chiropractors in San Antonio
- Hildebrand Chiropractic- 732 W Hildebrand Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212, United States
- Empowered Chiropractic + Massage- 2101 West Ave Ste 103, San Antonio, TX 78201, United States
- Franklin Chiropractic & Accident Clinics, Inc.- 8077 Callaghan Rd ste a, San Antonio, TX 78230, United States
- Atlas Chiropractic- 8410 Fountain Circle, 1305 SW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229, United States
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.