Even the most experienced drivers are likely to find a car accident traumatizing. These accidents can take a major toll on you and your family. If you were hurt in a collision in San Antonio, TX, George Salinas Injury Lawyers can help protect your rights and seek compensation for your injuries.
With over 110 years of combined experience and hundreds of millions recovered on behalf of accident victims, our San Antonio personal injury attorneys have earned their reputation for getting results.
After a crash, contact or call our San Antonio car accident lawyers at (210) 225-0909 to determine the steps you should take to protect your interests. Your first consultation is absolutely free, so there’s nothing to lose by reaching out today.
How Our San Antonio Car Accident Attorneys Can Help With Your Legal Claim for Damages
After a car accident, you may be unsure of what to do next and how to navigate the legal system to get the compensation you need for your recovery. There’s no need for you to become an expert in personal injury law overnight. That’s why we’re here.
At George Salinas Injury Lawyers, we take pride in the work we’ve done to help countless accident victims get the money they need to move forward. We’ll work just as hard for you.
When you engage our services, our San Antonio personal injury lawyers will take care of the following:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the accident to determine its cause and who may be liable
- Review evidence, including crash reports, hospital records, statements from witnesses, and video/camera footage
- Consult leading San Antonio experts to strengthen your case
- Calculate your damages and develop a sound legal strategy
- Negotiate to maximize your settlement
If the insurance companies play hardball and make an insufficient settlement offer or deny your claim altogether, we will take them to court and represent you at trial.
There’s too much at stake for you to deal with everything on your own or go with a less competent firm. When you work with us, you’re working with a well-established, highly regarded personal injury law firm in San Antonio, Texas.
Common Causes of San Antonio Car Accidents
Traffic accidents can happen for any number of reasons.
Among the more common causes of car accidents are:
- Driving while distracted
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Reckless driving
- Disobeying traffic signs and signals
- Vehicle defects
Our car accident lawyers in San Antonio have been doing this work for decades. We know what to look for in determining what caused the accident.
Common Injuries Resulting From Car Accidents
A variety of injuries can result from car accidents, ranging from mild to severe.
Examples of such injuries include:
- Fractured or broken bones
- Concussions and other head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Limb loss
- Injuries to the spinal cord
Our San Antonio car accident lawyers are familiar with examining medical records to understand the nature and extent of your injuries to calculate the compensation you should seek.
Steps To Take After a San Antonio Car Accident
What you do immediately following a car accident can help you protect your interests and document evidence in the event you choose to pursue legal action.
While you may feel disoriented and find it difficult to focus, it’s critical to remain calm and do the following:
- Move your car to a safe location if possible. If not, turn on your hazard lights and move away from the car to a safe location nearby.
- Make sure others are okay and offer initial assistance if you can.
- Call 911 to report the crash and location. When law enforcement arrives, provide neutral but factual information for the police report. Do not admit fault or speculate on the cause of the accident.
- Texas law requires that you exchange contact information, driver’s license numbers, and insurance details with other drivers who were involved in the accident. Be sure to note license plate numbers and the makes and models of vehicles involved.
- Take video or photos of the accident site, your injuries, and damage to vehicles. Be sure to note weather conditions and any structural road issues.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident. Some companies require notification within a certain period of time, so be aware of your policy mandates.
- Seek medical attention even if you think you have no injuries. Some injuries may manifest at a later date, and having medical records can help tie injuries back to the accident.
You should also call an experienced San Antonio car accident attorney for legal advice and guidance.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our San Antonio Car Accident Lawyers
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in San Antonio, Texas, knowing the essential steps to take can protect your legal interests.
At George Salinas Injury Lawyers, we know this is a difficult time for you because we’ve seen other clients go through the same issues. Not only are you contending with physical and emotional pain, but you’re also being forced to bear the financial burden. We find that unacceptable, and we’ll help you hold the responsible parties financially accountable.
Give our San Antonio, Texas law offices a call today to get started. Your initial consultation is free, and you pay no attorney’s fees if we don’t secure a financial award on your behalf.