We’re available 24/7 to take your call!
Clients can find our office at 6243 W I-10, Ste. 955, San Antonio, TX 78201.
We are located in the Dellview neighborhood, just off I-10 near the interchange with I-410. Our office is across I-10 from Methodist Hospital Texsan and about five miles east of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. We are located near some of San Antonio’s best known landmarks. We are only five miles northwest of the San Antonio Zoo and six and a half miles northwest of The Alamo.
The Bexar County Courthouse, home to the civil district courts in San Antonio, is also just six and a half miles south of our office. The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas is about the same distance.
- From the North: Go east on I-10 to exit 565B, Vance Jackson Rd. Merge onto the eastbound frontage road. After you pass the I-10 entrance, move to the far left into the U-turn lane. Follow the U-turn lane onto the westbound frontage road. Follow the frontage road to our office, which is just past First Park Ten Blvd.
- From the South: Head north on I-35. Keep left to continue on Austin/I-35 N/I-10 W. Keep right to continue on El Paso/I-10 W/US-87 N. Take exit 565A, Crossroads Blvd/Balcones Heights. Merge onto the frontage road and continue to our office, which you’ll find just after First Park Ten Blvd.
- From the East: Take I-410 west to exit 16, I-10 E/US-87 S. Take exit 565B, Vance Jackson Rd, and merge onto the frontage road. Move to the left into the U-turn lane as you approach the intersection. Follow the U-turn lane onto the opposite frontage road and follow the road to our office.
- From the West: Take I-410 north to exit 16, I-10 E/US-87 S. Use exit 565B, Vance Jackson Rd. Continue onto the frontage road and move toward the left as you approach Vance Jackson Rd. Use the U-turn lane to enter the westbound frontage road. Continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in San Antonio, Texas
Our building has a large parking lot with visitor parking. You can enter our parking lot from the frontage road or Park Ten Blvd. Please make sure you park in a designated visitor parking space.
If you are traveling by public transportation, VIA bus route number 505 stops on the frontage road just in front of our office. You can transfer to the 505 bus route from several other bus routes, including route numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, and 10. Bus route 505 also stops at the Crossroads Park & Ride and Randolph Park & Ride, where you can transfer to or from other routes.
Top Sights in San Antonio
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation. To request your consultation, fill out the contact form on our website and someone will reach out to you. During your free consultation, you will have a chance to describe your accident and injuries to our experienced attorneys. We will outline your legal options for recovering full and just compensation.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham San Antonio/NW Medical Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio NW I-10
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Antonio Medical Center, TX
- Days Inn by Wyndham Central San Antonio NW Medical Center
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Medical Center
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
George Salinas Injury Lawyers focuses on injury cases for accident victims across Texas. Our San Antonio injury attorneys handle all types of injuries caused by the actions of others, including car accidents, truck accidents, work accidents, and nursing home abuse. The firm’s lawyers have earned many awards and recognitions, including a 10.0 Superb rating from Avvo and a place on The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 list.
More Than 40 Years of Combined Experience
the attorneys at George Salinas Injury Lawyers have over 40 years of combined legal experience and have handled thousands of injury cases. When you hire our law firm, we fight for justice for you. We ensure our clients’ voices are heard and that they receive full and just compensation for their injuries. You will receive the benefit of our legal knowledge, courtroom experience, and negotiating skills. Contact us by calling (210) 225-0909 to schedule a free consultation today.
Areas We Serve In San Antonio, TX
Downtown San Antonio, Tobin Hill, Alta Vista, Beacon Hill, Woodlawn Lake, Monticello Park, Los Angeles Heights – Keystone, Central Los Angeles Heights, Maverick, Balcones Heights, Oak Hills, Midtown, Monte Vista, Cattleman Square, Southtown, Historic Gardens, Lavaca, Lone Star, Prospect Hill, Denver Heights, Inner West Side, Alamo Heights, Vance Jackson and more surrounding areas in Bexar County.
What Our San Antonio Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.